Here are some key points about our new pelleted product, Balance I/R...
• It is a breeding and performance formula
• Contains maximum daily serving of organic toxic binders and immune stimulants
• Balanced formulation containing macro elements, organic micro elements and vitamins
• Has high levels of vitamins needed for breeding and performance; vitamin E and B complex vitamins
• Excellent product for horses suffering from EMS, I/R, and laminitic conditions
• Improved palatability in pelletized form
This product will soon be available to YOU!
Pennwoods Equine Products: a horse supply company born from a family business with a combined hands-on experience in horses of 110 years. Pennwoods was started with a single horse care product in 1985, and the horse supply line has expanded over the years to more than fifteen horse care products to date. All Pennwoods horse supplies are manufactured at the family facility in Centre Hall, Pennsylvania.
Our goal is to supply the very best equine nutritional products available. We adhere to the most stringent horse products standards—a level of care you would take with your own horse. Learn more.
As of April 1, 2016 we stopped carrying the following products: Nu-Life (regular strength), Bio Plus 60 (regular strength), and Blue Label (regular strength). Going forward, we are only manufacturing the double-strength versions of these three products. Our double-strength products allow you to feed a smaller dose, which is more palatable, and more cost efficient; saving you approximately 20%! All other products are continuing as normal.
Pennwoods is no longer limited to equine products. We now carry Dog Essential E, K-9 GI Aid (paste), Dog Body Builder and, of course, GI Renew for Dogs! For more information click here.
“ Hi, my name is Reghan Telfer. I am 14 years old and live in Florida. I was wondering if you had any sponsorships or help to offer. I have 2 horses, Sassy Miss Catalyst and Skipalette Rosalita and I wo... ReghanView All